Are you ready to build a more sustainable future together with us,
one investment at a time?
Infranode is now looking to add talented individuals to our Nordic team. We believe in making the world a better place, one sustainable investment at a time and are looking for you who want to take part in our journey.
Flexible out of Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen or Helsinki with onboarding period predominantly taking place in Stockholm
Your purpose would be to evaluate and execute investments within the infrastructure sector in the Nordics while covering several subsectors within the energy, digital infrastructure, transportation, and social infrastructure industry.
We believe the ideal candidate should have:
- 1-4 yrs experience from corporate finance, investment banking or M&A boutique and/or,
- Transaction Services or Valuation within the Big 4 or similar and/or,
- M&A department within a large cap firm and/or,
- Infrastructure or private equity fund manager
- Strong excel valuation/modelling and analytical skills
- Strong presentation, communication, negotiation, and project management skills
- Motivated, interpersonal, and ambitious and have a strong interest for business development.
- A general interest and previous experience from sustainable investing is meritable
- Fluency in English and at least one other of the following languages: Swedish, Norwegian, Danish or Finnish.