Intern at Infranode
Are you ready to build a more sustainable future together with us,
one investment at a time?
By joining Infranode you will be part of the investment team that is the first to invest long-term in infrastructure in the Nordics and build tomorrow’s sustainable infrastructure sector in the region.
You will contribute to the identification and evaluation of sustainable investments within the infrastructure sector in the Nordics. In your work, you will get the opportunity to learn more about several subsectors within the energy, transportation, digital infrastructure and social infrastructure sectors.
Typical tasks involve analysis, financial modelling, supporting our asset management team with an active ownership in our existing portfolio companies and creating presentation materials.
As Infranode is a fast-growing company, we will encourage you to help us develop all parts of our business in a positive, proactive and open-minded spirit. We look forward to continuing to build on our inclusive, ambitious and fun culture. Join us in our journey to accelerate sustainable infrastructure investing in the Nordics and Europe!
- Is a master or final year bachelor student, with excellent grades and relevant work experience
- Is fluent in English and at least one other of the Nordic languages
- Has strong presentation and communication skills
- Drive and passion for investing and value creation
- A general interest and previous academic and/or professional experience from sustainable investing, M&A and/or management consulting is meritorious
- Excellent analytical skills
- Structured and analytical in the approach to modelling and problem solving
- Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Entrepreneurial and with a curious mindset
- Energetic and self-motivated
- Strong communication skills
- Team player and a humble, balanced and hands-on personality
Our next intern will work full time during the summer 2022, with the possibility to extend the internship into a part-time role during the fall 2022. We are primarily recruiting for our head office in Stockholm, however there are availability to work from our office in Helsinki and Oslo. Please specify if you have any preference already now in your application form.
We look forward to receiving your application in English, including CV, cover letter and grade transcript, no later than 14th of November 2021 via email to email@example.com. Applications will be considered on an ongoing basis.